Wireless Door Camera With Monitor
Homes are generally a safe and secure place, therefore one of the simplest ways for thieves or unwanted people to enter your home is through the front door. People can be caught off guard in these scenarios and this is especially the case for elderly or vulnerable people. To ensure you never have the misfortune of this happening to you, one of the simplest preventative steps you can take is to install a wireless door camera with monitor.
Video-enabled security systems were once an expensive and difficult-to-install feature that many people couldn’t afford. But today with increasing supply and demand, there are many security entrance systems that can offer you the safety you deserve.
What is it?
These systems allow the user to easily see who is at the door via a monitor without having to open it. By touching the monitor button you are able to see who is there and whether you want to answer without having to move.
How Wireless Door Cameras Work
Once the visitor presses the doorbell, or when motion is detected at the doorway, an alert is automatically sent to the monitor and activates the camera, so you can see who is at the door and decide if you want to answer the call or ignore it. Technology even allows you to combine this with a door strike feature so you can open the door using the monitor.
The Benefits of Wireless Door Cameras
There are a variety of benefits to introducing this security system to your front door, these include:
- Providing you with additional security and peace of mind, so you don’t have to answer the door to somebody you don’t know or recognise.
- There is a great level of convenience of not having to go to the front door to see who is there. Whether you have poor mobility from old age or disability, or simply because you’re in the garden.
- The camera offers constant protection, giving you the ability to see clearly at night and in low light thanks to infrared LEDs.
- It is a great security measure if you are leaving your child at home and don’t want them answering the door to someone they don’t recognise.
- The camera also has benefits for small businesses, as you are able to see who is at reception without having to leave your office or desk.