Wireless Security Camera
360 Secure Solution offers high quality and affordable digital and analog wireless security cameras. Wireless cameras are proving very popular among modern security consumers due to their low installation costs and flexible mounting options; wireless cameras can be mounted/installed in locations previously inaccessible to standard wired cameras. It could be installed higher or further away from your digital video recorder (DVR). In addition to the ease of use and convenience of access, a wireless security camera allows users to leverage on wireless network to provide seamless video streaming and recording.
Some of the benefits of a wireless camera:
- Flexible installation – Wireless camera installation is made easy without the hassle of cabling. Just connect your wireless camera to a nearby power source and start monitoring.
- Cost saving – No need to buy costly cables or worry about cable maintenance
- Long range wireless transmission – Install the wireless security camera on critical locations, such as detached buildings, which is not possible for a wired camera system.
- High quality footage – Wireless security cameras will deliver vivid color footage during the day and detailed infrared can be colored also right? infrared footage at night. Real-time recording ensures smooth on-screen movement 24/7
- Two-way communication between camera and DVR. Commands can be sent to the camera such as turning the camera, zooming etc.
- Connect to multiple receivers – store video footage on more than one location on-site.
Digital wireless security camera
Digital wireless security cameras encode raw audio and video signals as digital packets over high-bandwidth radio frequencies, in a format which is secure, high quality, stable, and suitable for long distance transmission.
Some of the benefits of a digital wireless camera:
- Digital format video is easier to share on multiple platforms e.g. computers.
- Stable and secure signal – Our digital wireless cameras utilize cutting-edge wireless signal technology to maintain a steady and secure connection to the receiver. This ensures that the video signal is protected at all times.
- Connection to internet – backup your video footage on internet cloud servers to guarantee retrieval of data in any unforeseen event.
- Remote internet control – control your camera using internet-enabled apps installed on your mobile devices.
Analog wireless security camera
Analog wireless security cameras transmit audio and video signals using radio frequencies. This is a good solution for those who want a are they really more cost effective? solution to protect their premises. The analog wireless transmission range is typically around 300 feet (91 meters) in open space; walls, doors, and furniture will reduce this range.
360 Secure Solutions offers analog wireless cameras in three frequencies: 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, and 5.8 GHz.
Some of the benefits:
- Cost effective – the cost of individual analog cameras is low, as compared to digital cameras.
- Multiple receivers per camera – the signal from one camera can be picked up by any receiver; you can have multiple receivers in various locations to create a robust wireless surveillance network
- Not connected to internet can also have its benefits – it cannot be hacked online.